Friday, March 12, 2010

Mama's been busy!

So, I'm obviously woefully bad at keeping up this blog! The fact is, I tend to get overwhelmed by all the social media in my life! That and well, you know, life tends to get in the way! So, here's some of what's been going on since we last met

Some of that newborn love I showed you in action for Studio 45 Photography:




The one and only thing residing in my Etsy shop right now! My newborn "Ocean Waves" board shorties

We LOVE the Olympics this house. I was so excited to discover that someone had reverse engineered a pattern for the Ralph Lauren hat that the athletes wore in the opening ceremonies. You can find anything on the interwebs!



And Mama's been sewing a bit, too. Now that I have a girl I can't resist sweet little sundresses and all of the gorgeous designer fabrics out there. This is a Lil Blue Boo sundress made with Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane collection.

I've got lots more in the works right now! Loads of special requests and a lot more sewing I want to do. Plus one sweet baby sweater that I can't show yet...but will after it is gifted. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those newborn pictures are, well, sooooo precious! That hat is gorgeous! I haven't done much colorwork, it really intimidates me.

    You have a great blog, I'm adding you to my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete